Just thinking about cookies and cakes and all those tea-time
goodies sure make me happy. Not forgetting muffins. Here's
a recipe from Foodcourtrecipes for double chocolate chip muffins.
2 eggs1/2 cup oil (125ml)
1 cup milk (240ml)
1 tsp. vanilla1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour (240g)
1/2 cup sugar (85g)
1/4 cup cocoa (35g)
1 Tbsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (85g)
1. Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C) and prepare muffin pan.
2. Grease muffin pan or fill with paper liners. A nonstick pan
requires no greasing.
3. In large bowl add and combine well eggs, oil, milk and vanilla.
4. In smaller bowl combine well flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder,
salt and chocolate chips.Combine wet and dry mixtures and fold
together gently until just mixed.
5. Spoon into prepared pan. Bake at 400 F (200 C) for 20 minutes.
6. Sprinkle extra chocolate chips on top of each muffin before baking.
7. Remove from pan and cool on rack.
Thursday, July 14, 2005
Sunday, July 03, 2005
How much do you know about shrimps other than that they are
yummy?. Did you know that shrimps are a source of protein, low
in saturated fat and calories, excellent source of iron, selenium
and vitamins B12, D and B34, quick and easy to prepare and
can be used in a main dish or appetizer? Learn more about
shrimps from the foodnetwork.com
Posted by Jennie at 10:36 AM